Union Pacific Heritage Fleet UPP 5769 (Presidential Seal Decal) 920-9203
Union Pacific(R) Heritage Fleet UPP 5769 (Armour Yellow, gray with US Flag)
Walthers Part # 920-9203
Part of the historic Union Pacific train honoring the late President George H. W. Bush.
- Perfect for fan trips and special events behind 4141 and other UP power
- First time with factory-printed UPP numbers and car names
- Baggage car includes full-color Presidential Seal decal
- Finished in modern-era UP excursion scheme
- Factory-installed grab irons
- Prototypically accurate window tinting as appropriate
- Delivered new in the fall of 1962, Postal Storage car 5769 was renumbered 24486 and reassigned to a planned new express service in 1969. When those plans were cancelled a year later, the car joined the maintenance fleet as 904286. In 2000, the car was reassigned once more, this time for special service during the political conventions that year, receiving large US flag graphics, and it's original car number with the new UPP reporting marks. Named for Council Bluffs, Iowa, UP's designated starting point, today it serves the Heritage Fleet as a Baggage-Recreation car.
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.