Kato HO Pullman Bi-Level 4-Window Cab-Coach Chicago Metra #8730
The Bi-Level "Gallery" commuter car continues to be a favorite design of many commuter rail agencies throughout the United States and Canada. The design made its debut on the Chicago & North Western railroad for their Chicago area commuter service in the 1950s.
All of our Bi-Level gallery cars feature prototypical interiors and the distinctive green-tinted windows. The Cab/Coach models are equipped with Golden White LED directional head/taillights which can be switched on and off for operation mid-train.
Kinematic Knuckle Couplers are included to model close coupling in dynamic push/pull operation. The couplers are easily installed with a phillips screwdriver and are a unique feature to our Bi-Level passenger cars. The Kinematic Knuckle couplers expand and contract as the cars move about your layout, which keeps the cars close together on straights and at a working distance around curves.
- Perfectly suited to be pulled by Kato's EMD F40PH locomotives
- Kinematic Knuckle Couplers and Shock Absorber construction for realistic movement
- Interior detailing that can be enjoyed with our HO interior lighting kits (7-503).
- Prototypical green tinted windows
- Cab-Coaches are equipped with headlights lights which can be switched on and off