Walthers Part # 933-4021
Kit is patterned after typical clerestory roof industrial buildings constructed in the steam-era and still used for all kinds of businesses. Inside, everything from manufacturing to assembly is performed. Often used as maintenance structures for construction and truck fleets, the structure features a base with grooves to accept Code 83 or 100 rail should you want to use it as a railroad-served building. This kit can be built with either metal or wooden end doors. Union Crane and Shovel comes molded in appropriate colors plus clear window glazing. Use Union Crane and Shovel as a part of your layout's industrial district alongside other Cornerstone HO Scale industry kits.
- Based on a typical North American industrial structure
- Great for steam or diesel eras
- Interior base plate grooved for Code 83 or 100 rail
- Build with wood or metal doors
- Molded in appropriate colors and clear plastic window glazing
Union Crane and Shovel measures: 9-1/2 x 7-1/8 x 4-15/16" 23.7 x 17.8 x 12.3cm