ATL10002812 HO Scale CITX MP15DC Locomotive with DCC & Sound (Blue/White) #1531.
It Features: Three different hood styles (angled air filter box, square air filter box, standard hood). Exhaust stacks: with or without muffler. Long hood sand fill: recessed or extended. Rear sand fill: Three variations of sand boxes behind cab. Pilot: standard or with snow plow. Additional Features: Separately-applied scale detail parts include: windshield wipers, metal grab irons, coupler cut levers, multiple-unit hoses, snow plow, train line hoses, fine scale handrails, and more! See through step detail on sill. Etched metal radiator grilles.Painted crew members.Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers.Coupler pocket designed to accept AccuMate® Proto-couplers.Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds.Directional lighting with golden-white LEDs.
Sound Features for Gold Series:
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of six DCC function outputs are available
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Analog (DC) Operation
- The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
- Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in the Atlas Gold Series C424/425 locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system
- Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive (such as the Atlas Gold Series C424/425) CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.