Athearn HO RTR 60' Gunderson DD High Cube Box TBOX, Patched #889285
10% off when you buy multiple road names/numbers. See details below.
- Fully assembled and ready for your layout
- Separately applied wire grab irons and etched end platforms
- Weighted for optimum performance
- Razor sharp painting and printing
- 36” metal wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18”
The modern 100 ton, high-cube, 60’ boxcar has become ubiquitous in the modern rail scene. These cars are designed to carry a myriad of loads, from auto parts to forest products.These boxcars are a fixture to any modern freight train.
The RTR model depicts accurately a Gunderson built boxcar. Many paint schemes from the extremely similar Trenton/Greenbrier built cars are also offered as close “stand-in” type models.
- McHenry Scale Knuckle