Southern Pacific as delivered Late body with additional grills - no anti climber - no class lights - fixed drop step - correct horn location SP fuel tank with correct filler/gauge locations - SP specific pilot with large plow - single brass Nathan P3 horn or dual K5H horn versions - large equipment box on fireman's side behind cab - nose-mounted headlights - dual-beam clear lens Oscitrol warning lights at both ends - Red “emergency” Gyralite.
The Rapido HO B36-7 features:
- 3D scanned from an ex-CSX B36-7 for 100% accurate shape and dimensions
- Incredible underframe detail including piping and a ridiculous number of separately-applied parts
- Full cab interior, with correct orientation for standard or Southern locomotives
- Dead straight metal side handrails with plastic stanchions
- A crazy level of road-specific detail options, with different pilots, anti climbers, plows, fuel tanks, air dryers, antennas, bell location, wind deflectors, headlight locations, air-conditioning units, beacons, different bodies, multiple nose and rear end styles, three versions of drop step, and so on.
- With or without class lights (as appropriate)
- Conrail locomotives have unique 'built out' style class lights
- ATSF, Conrail and Southern locomotives have single or double baffles appropriate to era and road number
- Three styles of operating, flashing ditch lights, front and rear (as appropriate)
- Working headlights in correct location, switchable number boads at both ends and cab interior headlight
- SP locomotive has single P3 horn or dual K5H horn and dual-beam clear lens Oscitrol warning lights at both ends plus red “emergency” Gyralite.
- DC/Silent (21-pin DCC Ready) or DC/DCC/Sound (ESU LokSound) options
- Accurate sounds recorded from an actual Minnesota Commercial B36-7 under load
- Rapido's proven 5-pole skew-wound motor with dual flywheels and silky-smooth drive